It may come as no surprise to anyone, but the “Frozen” elements recently added to Disney’s Hollywood Studios have proven extremely popular with park-goers. As such, an extension to the events has just been announced by Disney.
These elements debuted last month (July) and include:
- Anna & Elsa’s Royal Welcome – a daily parade
- Olaf on Summer Vacation – Olaf voice-overs can be heard throughout the park and take-along Olafs are available
- For the First Time in Forever: A “Frozen” Sing-Along Celebration – you guessed it, sing along to the music
- Wandering Oaken’s Trading Post & Frozen Funland – shopping and ice skating
- Coolest Summer Ever” Dance Party – music and dance
- “Frozen” Fireworks Spectacular – fireworks set to the popular music
A recent announcement in the Disney Parks Blog indicates that these elements were scheduled to end on September 1st. However, the run for most of the events has been extended through September 28th.
An exception is the “Frozen” Fireworks Spectacular which was shown nightly but will switch to only Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, September 5-28.
For additional information on the “Frozen” events and extension, contact Disney or your travel agent.
Considering a trip to Walt Disney World in September, visit our Disney Park Hours page to maximize your time in the parks!
Thanks to Wayne Williams who provided the video shown above.