In just a few months, Epcot’s International Food & Wine Festival will be underway. The event is scheduled to run from September 19th through November 10th (2014) and has become an annual favorite of many.
While most think of the tasty treats and tantalizing drinks associated with the festival, Disney also offers some entertainment during that period. Namely, the Eat to the Beat concert series which features nightly performances from popular individuals and groups.
The performance line-up for the Eat to the Beat concert series is now available, and shown below:
- Sept 19-21 – Jo Dee Messina
- Sept. 22-23 – The Pointer Sisters
- Sept. 24-25 – Rick Springfield
- Sept. 26-27 – Christopher Cross
- Sept. 28-29 – Hanson
- Sept. 30-Oct. 2 – Air Supply
- Oct. 3-5 – STARSHIP starring Mickey Thomas
- Oct. 6-8 – Sugar Ray
- Oct. 9-10 – Fuel
- Oct. 11-12 – Sister Hazel
- Oct. 13-14 – TBD
- Oct. 15-16 – Billy Ocean
- Oct. 17-19 – Night Ranger
- Oct. 20-22 – Smash Mouth
- Oct. 23-24 – Jim Brickman
- Oct. 25-26 – Los Lonely Boys
- Oct. 27-28 – Wilson Phillips
- Oct. 29-31 – Dennis DeYoung, original member of STYX
- Nov. 1-2 – 38 Special
- Nov. 3-5 – Boyz II Men
- Nov. 6-7 – David Cook
- Nov. 8-10 – Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
Generally, these artists will perform three times per day according to the above schedule. The location for the concerts is the America Gardens Theater right in front of the American Adventure.
Admission to the concerts is free with valid Epcot admission. Check the park schedule for concert times but plan on going early to insure a good seat.
For more information, contact Disney or your travel agent!