The Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party dates have been released for 2012 for the Magic Kingdom of Walt Disney World Resort. These dates start on September 11, 2012 and run through November 2, 2012.
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is a hard ticket special event held at the Magic Kingdom. Those guests wishing to attend will need to purchase a special ticket for admission to the party as standard park admission will not work.
The park closes for regular guests at 7PM on the nights when the party is being held. The party then runs until midnight.
Special events offered as part of Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party include:
- Special Trick-or-Treating locations – these locations are setup throughout the Magic Kingdom where you can get some delicious candy
- Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade – this parade includes many of the standard Disney characters lead with a ride by the Headless Horseman
- Happy HalloWishes – Disney villains are the featured characters for the special version of Wishes fireworks spectacular
- Disney Character Meet and Greets – featuring many of your favorite Disney characters in special Halloween costumes
- Magic Kingdom is transformed for the Halloween season with special lighting and decorations
Nights when the Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party will be offered include: September 11, 14, 18, 21, 25, 28, 30 – October 4, 5, 8, 11, 12, 14, 16, 18, 21, 23, 25, 26, 28, 30, 31 – November 2.
Guests who will be visiting the park during the time of the Halloween Party and who wish to attend may want to consider purchasing their tickets in advance. It is possible that tickets may sell-out for certain nights, especially those closer to the actual Halloween date itself, as the number of tickets sold is limited.
Tickets may be purchased directly from Disney. Prices range from $55.95 to $64.95 per adult depending on which night is chosen. Children aged 3-9 tickets range in price from $50.95-$59.95.
For additional details on the party, contact your travel agent or Walt Disney World.
Guests visiting during September, October or November may also be interested in the All Things Mouse Disney Park Hours page which offers the standard park hours for all of the theme parks of Walt Disney World.
Special thanks to gcoxua who provided the above YouTube video.